But how sad is this:
The Newark Bears Professional Baseball team and its concessions company are hosting a liquidation sale and auction at 10am on April 26, 2014.
Location: Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium, 450 Broad Street, Newark, NJ 07102
Business and personal items will be available for purchase. There will be items offered through set pricing as well as other items auctioned off to the highest bidder. All sales are final. Purchases can be in the form of cash, credit card or check and must be paid in full on April 26th.
Items included, but not limited to:
- Newark Bears Professional Baseball Team Naming Rights, Concessions Business Naming Rights, Dance Team Naming Rights And Directly Affiliated; Logo, Website And Social Media Accounts (Auctioned)
- 2006 MCI J4500 56 Passenger Bus (Auctioned)
- John Deere Lawn And Turf Equipment Package (Auctioned)
- Commercial Kitchen / Restaurant And Bar Equipment And Supplies (Liquidated)
- Other Professional Landscaping And Turf Equipment, Supplies And Products (Liquidated)
- Building Maintenance And Housekeeping / Cleaning Equipment, Supplies And Products (Liquidated)
- Office Furniture (Liquidated)
- Office Electronics (Liquidated)
- Retail Displays & Racks (Liquidated)
- Newark Bears Uniforms, Merchandise, Memorabilia (Liquidated And Auctioned)
- Professional Baseball Equipment, Supplies And Products (Liquidated And Auctioned)
- Professional Ticketing Systems (Liquidated)
- Medical / Training Supplies (Liquidated)
- Bedroom Furniture (Liquidated)
- Living Room Furniture (Liquidated)
- Dining Room Furniture (Liquidated)
- Vehicles (Auctioned)
- And Much More!
All sales are final and sold as is. Purchasers are responsible for all transaction fees, taxes and removal of their purchased item(s). There will be a NSF minimum charge of $50 for non-sufficient funds.
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT:
T Paul Wilbert & Assoc.
RSVP TO INFO@NEWARKBEARS.COM.
Thank you and we hope to see you on the 26th.